Fluid Conditioning & Fluid Filtration
Our innovative solutions can increase production through reduced failures with your hydraulic and lubrication systems.
Fluid Contamination Accounts for 75% of Hydraulic Failures
Improper fluid conditioning equipment and techniques lead to decreased productivity.
To keep motion control equipment functioning properly, we apply our extensive knowledge of fluid conditioning to service a range of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
CFI’s innovative solutions maintain hydraulic efficiency with:
- Varnish removal
- Sludge removal
- Acid removal
- Particle count reduction
Dehydration & Water Removal Systems
Water contamination drastically reduces bearing and component life by elevated moisture levels. Vacuum dehydrators are designed to optimize the balance between heat, vacuum, and process design to rapidly remove dissolved water and gas, keeping your oil clean, dry, and healthy. Water removal elements provide additional protection against water contamination in hydraulic and lubrication systems.
Keeping fluids clean and dry extends component and bearing life; increasing productivity, minimizing downtime, and preventing premature fluid replacement.
Diesel Fuel Conditioning
Today’s diesel engines require cleaner fuel with injector pressures leaving modern diesel engines vulnerable to solid and water contamination. You can extend the fuel injector life and increase combustion engine fuel efficiency by removing water and particles.
THE SERVICE YOU NEED, PRECISELY WHEN YOU NEED IT
Support at Your Fingertips
For all the systems we design and manufacture, CFI provides:
- Full detailed systems documentation
- Other supporting documents
All are accessible 24/7 through our password‐protected customer portal on our website so operators in the field can access them when needed.
For all of your motion control and fluid conditioning needs.
- Hydraulic Products
- Pneumatic Products
- ReadyPack HPU
- Rig Walking System
- Manifold Solution
Our Full-service Center Provides Durable Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Fittings, connectors, pumps, sensors, valves, and more.
- Fluid conditioning and filtration equipment.
- Manifolds and subplates.
- Accumulators and actuators.
- Tanks and accessories.
Your One-Stop Source for Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Pressure switches, tubing, valves, regulators, and more.
- Flow controls flow meters.
- Shock absorbers.
- Air Hose/ line accessories.
- Fittings and connectors.
Built to Meet Your Requirements
- Industrial and commercial applications.
- Built with the same rigorous standards as custom design.
- Fixed and variable pump options.
- Flow rates from 5 GPM to 50 GPM.
- Pressures up to 3000 PSI.
PathFinder Rig Walking System
Faster Moves, Higher Productivity
- Moves in concert with all ancillary equipment.
- Turns on target with 360° range of motion.
- Controls walking, steering, and rotation via wireless remote.
- Eliminates messy pipes and hoses by using multiple HPUs.
- Reduces amount of equipment disassembly and reassemble.
- Fastest system available with rig moves at up to 70 feet per hour.
FastBlock Top Drive Manifold Solution
Strong & Dependable Control Solution
- Manifold populated with all components and thoroughly tested.
- Zinc-nickel plated ductile iron prevents washouts and improves durability.
- Manifold comes with full test reports and documentation.
- Fully stocked and ready when you need it.
Your Productivity Partner
CFI Answers A Timely Call for Help
Performing filtration service work on HPU systems, CFI’s initial sampling and inspection indicated gross amounts of free water in the systems as well as emulsified water greater than 2%.
We used a Vacuum Dehydrator to remove not only the particulate contamination, but to dry the oil below 150 ppm or water. CFI saved them 125% of what they were about to spend on new oil and kept them running the entire time.
Ted Royer with Nabors Drilling USA said, “Had we opted to replace the oil, we would have been down 2 days, and I can’t quantify the damage done to the rest of the system had CFI not delivered the VUD solution 4 hours after getting our call for help.”