From custom design to field services, CFI provides a wide range of industrial motion control and fluid power services to fit your needs.
Custom Design Solutions
CFI’s highly trained and certified fluid power services teams consist of engineers, specialists, and electrical engineers. Plus, our 3D modeling expertise gives us the technical understanding to provide innovative motion control solutions.
We work with you every stage of the design and fabrication process to ensure we deliver a system optimized to the application.
Fluid Conditioning & Filtration
Increase reliability and reduce downtime with advanced fluid conditioning and filtration solutions from CFI. To keep your industrial motion control equipment functioning properly, we apply our knowledge of fluid conditioning to service a range of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Repairs
CFI is an authorized distributor and integrator for various manufacturers. We work to ensure all items leaving our facility are repaired like new and to original factory specifications.
All repairs are tested throughout the repair process under the system’s anticipated operating conditions. We work within your time constraints to deliver a quality product, so you can focus on getting the job done.
We back up our field service crews with a full-service center and engineering department to provide the support needed to get your hydraulic issues fixed quickly and efficiently. CFI has a wide range of fabrication and repair capabilities that we incorporate with our field services by offering system installation and commissioning options.
When unforeseen turbine actuator situations occur, CFI can expedite your needs through our Actuator Exchange Program or by facilitating a factory repair. We work with you to deliver the equipment you need and get you back to business faster.
For all of your motion control and fluid conditioning needs.
- Hydraulic Products
- Pneumatic Products
- ReadyPack HPU
- Rig Walking System
- Manifold Solution
Our Full-service Center Provides Durable Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Fittings, connectors, pumps, sensors, valves, and more.
- Fluid conditioning and filtration equipment.
- Manifolds and subplates.
- Accumulators and actuators.
- Tanks and accessories.
Your One-Stop Source for Motion Control & Fluid Power Products
- Pressure switches, tubing, valves, regulators, and more.
- Flow controls flow meters.
- Shock absorbers.
- Air Hose/ line accessories.
- Fittings and connectors.
Built to Meet Your Requirements
- Industrial and commercial applications.
- Built with the same rigorous standards as custom design.
- Fixed and variable pump options.
- Flow rates from 5 GPM to 50 GPM.
- Pressures up to 3000 PSI.
PathFinder Rig Walking System
Faster Moves, Higher Productivity
- Moves in concert with all ancillary equipment.
- Turns on target with 360° range of motion.
- Controls walking, steering, and rotation via wireless remote.
- Eliminates messy pipes and hoses by using multiple HPUs.
- Reduces amount of equipment disassembly and reassemble.
- Fastest system available with rig moves at up to 70 feet per hour.
FastBlock Top Drive Manifold Solution
Strong & Dependable Control Solution
- Manifold populated with all components and thoroughly tested.
- Zinc-nickel plated ductile iron prevents washouts and improves durability.
- Manifold comes with full test reports and documentation.
- Fully stocked and ready when you need it.
THE SERVICE YOU NEED, PRECISELY WHEN YOU NEED IT
Support at Your Fingertips
For all the systems we design and manufacture, CFI provides:
- Full detailed systems documentation
- Other supporting documents
All are accessible 24/7 through our password‐protected customer portal on our website so operators in the field can access them when needed.